Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Shih Tzu Training Challenge for March

While we wait for the arrival of spring (which can't get here soon enough), I've been trying to figure out ways in which my dogs can "practice" agility at home.  We do have some space in the basement, but it takes some dedication on my part to actually take them down there and work.  It doesn't have to take a large portion of my day, but every little bit helps.  It just takes some motivation ...

That's where my idea started.

What if I challenged myself to practice with my dogs EVERY DAY?  For a MONTH? Could I do it???

Could you???

CHALLENGE:
  • Practice with your dog every day for the entire month of March.  (Remember, practice sessions don't have to take a lot of time to be effective!)  Practice whatever you need to work on - agility, obedience, rally obedience, manners ... just practice something!
  • Write about the practice session (and/or take a picture) and post to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.  You can also write about your session on the ShowMeTzuMagic Yahoogroup.
  • Comment on the daily post on this blog on what you worked on and the link to your blog post or Instagram (if you have one.)
Who's in?!?! 

Let's get our Shih Tzu up and moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment