Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's here - 31 Day Training Challenge - Day 1

Are you ready???  Set???

TRAIN!!!

What did you to today to start?

I will post my training session on my personal blog ..
ohshih-tzu.blogspot.com

I will say, my dogs all had fun!  Hope you had a great day!!!

Oh, and today in the mail, I received a copy of the Premium List for the National Specialty (conformation, obedience, and rally obedience.)  If you aren't on the mailing list, you can find it online on the Rau Dog Shows site.

If you're looking for a description of the training challenge, visit this blog post: March 2013 Training Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. My Day One is available at: http://ohshih-tzu.blogspot.com/2013/03/31-days-of-training-day-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are colleges and institutions which are actively involved in faculty exchange programs and send students abroad for internships. Internships from abroad help students to secure a good high paying job. Students also look for the course available in a college and profile of the faculty hired for that course. Records of passed students can also be an important factor to rate a college and courses offered in that college.
    Cheap LOL Account

    elo boost

    ReplyDelete